In general, most of the Companies have experience in installing the commercial roofs or flat roofs. In some cases, Denver roofers usually do, but in most cases they sell a project then accordingly subcontract it out to the lowest Bidders. At New Line Roofing utilize own crews having factory trained and understand OSHA safety protocols. The denver commercial roofers will treat every projects with the respect it deserves, and don’t stop until satisfied.
100% with full Satisfaction
They have a strong dedication to as their commercial roofing client and will work hard to provide with the best-detailed work and experience possible. From the time they begin work to the time their trucks drive away, their expert team will be there to answer any questions, which we may have and guide through the whole process.
They also provide a variety of commercial roofing services, which include, but are not limited to:
- Roofing Assessment
- Infrared Moisture Analysis
- Storm Damage Survey
- Project Management
- Expert Technical Support / Assistance
- Professional Roof Repair and Replacement Management
Normally Business Owners in need of commercial roofing contractors for their Denver, Colorado, company turn time and again to Northern Lights Exteriors. They will simply put, veteran roofers having the skills and experience to perfectly install a roof – no need for frequent and expensive future repairs that are often the result of a shoddy installation.
At Northern Lights Exteriors, all of our New Line Roofing staffs are factory trained and certified. They also attend ongoing courses to stay up to date on the best installation techniques for a multitude of commercial roofing materials including TPO, EPDM, and metal. We even offer a five-year warranty on all labor performed at your business along with any applicable manufacturer warranties.
In addition to our impressive workmanship, we also provide phenomenal customer service. A common complaint we hear about other commercial roofing contractors in the Denver, CO, area, is that they do not communicate clearly with their customers. To combat this issue, we’ve developed a proprietary web portal that can be accessed 24/7. This portal contains a wealth of important information that pertains to your roofing project, including:
- Payment due dates and terms
- Labor schedules
- Material delivery dates
- And many more
With this easily accessible information, you’ll never be left in the dark about any element of your roofing project.
With over 50 years of combined experience in roofing and construction, they have the understanding and expertise to accurately survey and plan for the necessary work needed to deliver the highest quality service and product.
- They use satellite imagery, site inspections, and knowledge of the local codes and building conditions to assess your roof.
- We review your property from multiple angles, factoring in items which might require additional work.
- We incorporate building code costs, taxes, and permitting fees.
- Through proprietary industry leading technologies, a diagram is created by hand-allowing our experienced staff to further review every square foot of your roof.
- The cost of labor and materials are produced at Elo’s lowest price, without sacrificing excellent customer service or industry leading workmanship.